We are looking for Site Reliability Engineers (f/m/d) with Systems Engineering and/or Software Engineering backgrounds (with a passion for SRE!) to join the Platform Reliability and Observability Squad within our Foundation Tribe. If you’re passionate about performance and hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Embrace the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) mindset
- Define Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and Service Level Indicators (SLIs) to represent and measure service quality
- Improve service resiliency through techniques such as chaos engineering, performance/load testing, etc.
- Build close relationships with Platform Engineers and Developers to identify bottlenecks before they get to production
- Build, improve and maintain systems to provide monitoring and metrics to the backend development teams
- Propose and implement improvements to the platform to increase resilience and uptime
- Perform analysis of system failures and work to ensure high availability
- Always aim higher and continuously improve the infrastructure and the workflow of the teams
Your Heroic Skills
- You live and breathe uptime. Improving site performance is why you get out of bed in the morning
- Automation comes naturally to you and is your first instinct
- Our stack is based on Kubernetes on public cloud, the more exposure and experience you have with those platforms the better
- Knowledge of Datadog or other APM platforms is a plus
- Some exposure to high availability and disaster recovery strategies is a plus
- Skills in programming or scripting languages (such as Python or Golang)
- You have strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- You’re not afraid to take ownership of big problems and deliver solutions to them
- You’re as happy speaking to and interacting with other Infrastructure Engineers as you are with non-technical product owners and management
- You enjoy providing mentorship to other team members and spread knowledge through tech talks and discussions as well as one on one with engineers
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external training.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Global Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our in-house training.
- Enjoy massages, get your hair cut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
For more informations click HERE