We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer, Infrastructure - Consumer Foundation (f/m/d) with a focus on site reliability. Responsible for keeping one of the biggest platforms in the group running, we are looking for automation-first Systems Engineers who want to play a part in a growing team in a growing organisation.
- Be part of the team responsible for planning, maintenance and optimisation of one of the biggest consumer infrastructure platforms in the Delivery Hero group, operating in 17 countries
- Propose and develop improvements to the platform, whether they be upgrading a system component or designing and building a whole new workflow
- Build close relationships with platform engineers to identify bottlenecks before they get to production
- Build systems to provide monitoring and metrics to the backend development teams
Your heroic skills:
- Solid experience (ideally 3 years plus) at working in a Systems Engineering role
- An “automation-first” mindset and knowledge of scripting
- Our stack is based on Kubernetes and AWS, the more exposure and experience you have with those platforms the better
- You’re as happy speaking to and interacting with other Infrastructure engineers as you are with non-technical product owners and management
- You’re happy to take responsibility for aspects of the platform and see projects through to completion
Nice to have:
- Ideally some experience at working on e-commerce or similar customer-facing platforms
- Experience with Python or Golang
- Some exposure to high availability and disaster recovery strategies
- Some MySQL or other RDBMS knowledge is a plus
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Global Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
For more information click HERE