We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (f/m/d) to join our "Vendor Tech" team. You will optimize and automate back office processes in a fast growing environment to build the next generation platform for food delivery like our restaurant portal or our global product catalog as well data driven forecasting tools.
- Working on vendor and operational platforms to help restaurants and local shops to operate more efficiently. You will design and develop systems and tools to automate and orchestrate the cloud infrastructure, build systems to provide monitoring and metrics to the backend development teams, propose and implement improvements to the platform to increase resilience and availability.
- You are not shying away to build reliable, scalable systems and are always eager to learn new technologies. Your decisions will make an impact since your ideas & efforts do matter.
- Eventually you are not afraid to build global systems which are used by thousands of people and constantly drive for excellence.
Your heroic skills:
- Solid DevOps experience building Infrastructure as code.
- Experience integrating and automating security measures into development, CI/CD processes, and scaling production environments.
- You understand distributed systems concepts of a micro service architecture, Kubernetes and Cloud (AWS and/or GCP).
- Understanding of network and application security and authentication mechanisms
- Familiar with common monitoring / alerting / logging tools such as Prometheus, Datadog, ELK stack, distributed tracing.
- Skills in programming or scripting languages (such as Python or Golang).
- You enjoy providing mentorship to other team members and spread knowledge.
- Ability to make independent decisions and taking ownership for them.
- Full professional English proficiency.
Why Delivery Hero?
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active guilds and through our global tech & product community.
- We offer visa & relocation support globally to our permanent employees.
- Enjoy our free online yoga classes and a subsidized Urban Sports Club or Gympass membership.
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccines.
- Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program
- We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package.
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Access our e-learning platform MyAcademy and participate in our various inhouse trainings, including German learning options.
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis.
- And much more…
We’re looking forward to your application!
For more information CLICK HERE